Monday, February 28, 2011

Greece: day four

I am currently sitting in an internet cafe in Delphi, Greece. I can look to my left and see a breathtaking view of this awesome valley. This place is beautiful, but it is difficult to get used to this keyboard.
We took the bus from campus to Bari, Italy on Friday, took the ferry over night, and got to Partas (?), Greece on Saturday. From there we drove for two hours to Olympia, stayed there Saturday night, toured it Sunday (I ran a race in the antient Olymic stadium), then drove to Delphi via Partas. We got to Delphi last night and toured it this morning. It is amazing. I got to perform in part of The Bacchae (sp?) on the mountain where Dionysus is said to have a cave, so that was neat. I'm not sure where we're going tomorrow, but I think it is going to be Athens.
I can't write much because I only paid for half an hour. But Greece is amazingly pretty.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so envious! Sounds great! I hope you get your camera working soon. Love you!

    ReplyDelete